K-State Athletics is looking for qualified applicants to fill the position of DIRECTOR FOOTBALL GRAPHIC DESIGN, which is a full-time salaried and benefits-eligible job.
The following are examples of job responsibilities.
- Assist prospective student-athletes with visual storytelling on K-State Football via all relevant digital platforms and printed materials.
- Assist with all branding related to football graphic recruitment, within the scope of the department’s branding guidelines and visual standards.
- Create a calendar Bridgehunter of recruiting graphics to be used as a guide by the director.
- Strategily create and implement a plan for assistant coaches to use in recruiting.
- Make graphics to give the K-State Football Program a strong presence on social networks for recruiting.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM: We are seeking someone who is willing to join our football team and help develop the K-State Football Program by creating superior content.
Our goal is to create a culture where student-athletes can reach their full potential academically and athletically. We also aim to operate an organization that is grounded in a genuine commitment towards K-State, our supporters, and each other.
We support diversity and inclusion: Kansas State University is committed to diversity and encourages inclusion. The University is looking for individuals who can foster collegiality and cooperation with students and coworkers. The University promotes the Principles of Community.
Football Graphic Benefits
- Plans for vision, medical and dental health
- Retirement plan
- Plan for earned leave – sick and vacation
- Plan for parental leave
- Term life insurance
- Insurance for accidental death or dismemberment
- Insurance for long-term disability
- Holidays designated by the KSU Paid
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT POTENTIAL
Kansas State University will conduct a background check on you in connection to your application for employment. This is part of the process of evaluating your candidacy to be an employee. A credit check will be required if the position is in ticket, development, or business office.
BACKGROUND SKILLING STATEMENT
Kansas State University will conduct a background screening on you in connection with your application to become an employee. A credit check will be required if the position is in ticket, development, or business office.
- Graduate of high school or equivalent
- You must have a high level of proficiency in Photoshop and other supporting software for graphic design.
- You must be current with college football graphic recruiting and the graphics industry
- Understanding the NCAA rules and regulations regarding football
- Understanding the Big 12 Conference rules for football graphic
- Lightroom software: Working knowledge
- Understanding of lighting concepts is essential for photography.
- The applicant must be authorized to work in the United States during the employment period.
- You must be self-motivated, punctual, reliable, and able to work independently.
- This position is expected to comply with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University, and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules.